Why Robots are the Next Big Thing in Marketing and Events
Interacting with a robot is not a common thing we do on a daily basis. It raises people’s curiosity and educates them while making your event original, fun and engaging, enriching customer experience and showing that your company is on top of new technologies. Being innovative can gain you and your brand visibility both inside the community and with the media as robots have always been attention grabbing.Event Managers, beware! Whether renting or owning a robot, events and brand activations will never be the same. With the emergence of consumer robotics, more and more businesses will use robots in conferences, receptions, fundraisers, exhibitions and trade shows, workshops or other types of corporate events. One of our main goals at BotsAndUs is to inspire the adoption of consumer robotics by educating businesses and humans about the role of AI in their lives. Using a consumer robot will help businesses with brand recognition and customer satisfaction while getting users more accustomed to interacting with Artificial Intelligence in public spaces. Here are some key points that make robots the perfect way to entertain your guests at any event:
1. A brand new way of engaging with customers and attendees around the event. Robots can be situated in different strategic points to boost retail space and revolutionise customer experience: a hospitality robot will welcome guests while another will animate the venue and entertain them.
2. Easily customisable for brand activation purposes or themed events, robots can be fitted to your company’s culture from software to hardware.
3. Robots are infotainment hubs that can definitely help you while hosting events. Imagine an autonomous display or bluetooth speaker that can be voice controlled and that can actually follow you around the venue! A must-have device for press conferences and pitches.
4. Help attendees browse catalogues, brochures, multimedia presentations of the event or exhibitors. Your new host can also give directions and guide guests around, using interactive mapping!
5. Through their cameras and interactive displays, they can help you gather customer information, scan QR or barcodes and create databases. Moreover, they can help speed up the registration process during conferences and ticketing for expo and trade events!
6. With their extensive Social Media integration, robots can easily replace photo booths, taking group pics, streaming live on Facebook or Periscope.Need more proof that robots will revolutionize event management and marketing? Subscribe to our newsletter!