This policy was last updated on July 29th 2021
Our contact details
Jam Studios Room 212
The Biscuit Factory
100 Drummond Rd
CEO Andrei Danescu
+44 7856 934 039
The type of personal information we collect
We may collect and process the following information:
- Email address
- IP address
- Information about the web browser you use to access our website
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- You subscribe to our newsletter
- You contact us
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- Information about your web browser and IP address from your requests to this website
We use the information that you have given us in order to contact you at your request.
We may share this information with third-party service providers for the purposes of providing the requested services.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- We have a contractual obligation, where you have requested to receive our newsletter.
- We have a legitimate interest, where we monitor website traffic in order to ensure security and performance.
How we store your personal information
Your name and email address is securely stored by our third-party service provider. We retain this data an indefinite period, while you are a recipient of our newsletter. If you unsubscribe from this newsletter, your information will be imediately deleted.
Information about your IP address and web browser is stored for up to one year, and then is securely erased.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address is:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk